- Do you put other’s needs ahead of your own?
- Do you have a hard time taking care of yourself in a truly nurturing way?
- Does the phrase, “I don’t know, dear, what do you want to do?” come up in your relationship so frequently that you really don’t know what you want to do?
- Have a hard time saying no?
- Do you succumb to guilt, allowing others to “play the mambo on your head”?
- Do you find yourself walking on eggshells around your significant other?
- Do you forget to put the oxygen mask on yourself first, before trying to rescue others?
- Do you feel like you are spread too thin?
Can you imagine yourself like this instead?
- Taking good care of yourself.
- From your abundance of energy and goodwill, radiating love into the world.
- Able to choose where to direct your energy.
- Able to truly help others empower themselves, rather than exhausting yourself by continually rescuing.
- Allowing your inner superman or superwoman to hang up the cape and take a load off!