- Does life seem flat?
- Are you not eating as much as usual, or is your consumption out of control?
- Do you have trouble sleeping? Or maybe you are sleeping all the time?
- Do you have trouble getting yourself to do anything?
- Do you feel tired all the time?
- Do you feel guilty or worthless nearly every day?
- Are you having a hard time concentrating or making decisions?
- Does it all just feel too much?
- Do you feel sad or empty or irritable on a regular basis?
INTERRUPT: If you are feeling actively suicidal, please call 911 immediately. Our Center does not have the staffing to provide you with the level of care that you currently need. Please call 911 and do not wait.
Can you imagine yourself like this instead?
- Energized in a healthy, balanced way
- Upbeat, with a generally positive outlook on life
- Able to get things done
- Eating in a manner that increases your vitality and promotes your well-being
- Able to handle the ups and downs of life with relative grace and ease
- Engaged in life.