- Does your child argue a lot?
- Are you worried about your child’s aggression?
- Are you worried about your child’s withdrawal?
- Do you find yourself worrying about the way that you parent your child?
- Do you feel like your child is out of control?
- Do you identify as the adult child of a dysfunctional parent and feel like your role model (your child’s grandparents) did not provide you with sufficient skills to handle this task?
- Did you do a great job with your child as an infant or a toddler, but are confounded by your child as he or she grows into adolescence?
Can you imagine yourself like this instead?
- Able to enjoy your child’s company, and connect with your child on a soul level.
- Able to set loving, nurturing limits with your child and stick by them.
- Able to soothe yourself when your child “gets on your last nerve” and able to teach your child to do the same.
- Able to find better ways to solve conflicts in the home.
- Proud to take your child out in public!